- How does the Picnic Home Allergy Test work?
- What if my Picnic Home Allergy Test results show I have allergies Picnic doesn't treat?
- What does the Picnic Home Allergy Test test for?
- Can I use insurance to pay for Picnic?
- Can I use an FSA or HSA card to pay for Picnic treatments?
- Am I eligible to use Picnic?
Your Account & Subscription
- What is the Picnic Refund & Return Policy?
- How do I adjust or modify my Picnic subscription?
- How do I cancel my Picnic subscription?
- Is my information secure with Picnic?
- Why is Picnic a subscription service?
- How can I update my payment information?
Orders & Shipping
- Why has my order been returned to sender?
- My shipment never arrived. What do I do?
- When will I receive my first order of treatment?
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- Where is my shipment?
- Can I update the address on an order that’s already shipped?
- Which Picnic allergy treatments should I use?
- Can I use my Picnic treatment alongside my other medications?
- Can I drink alcohol while using a Picnic treatment?
- How can I get a recommended treatment plan?
- How much do Picnic treatments cost?
- Are Picnic treatments FDA-approved?
Medical Care with Picnic
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- Are Picnic doctors licensed?
- How long does it take for my doctor to complete my allergy consultation?
- How do I contact my Picnic doctor?
- Is telemedicine legal?
- How much is a consultation with a Picnic doctor?